We are very careful in considering our applications. It is very important to us that we do everything we can to be sure our rescue’s are going to good, safe, and forever homes!
• Apply by submitting the application form below.
• All boxes must be filled out! If not applicable, please put N/A.
• It is required that a dog name be listed. We do not accept general applications.
• Please list first, second, and third choice when applying to adopt a puppy.
• We do not accept applications for meet-and-greets. If you apply for a puppy, you are applying to adopt and finalize if approved.
•If applying for a pup 5 months or older, we will consider a sleepover to determine a good fit before finalizing.
•We do not adopt pups younger than 16 weeks further than 150 miles from Tulsa, OK. While we do not have a distance policy for dogs older than 16 weeks, we do not provide transport services and adopters are required to pick up their dog in person to finalize their adoption.
• We cut off applications every Monday at midnight. As reviewing applications is a week long process, all applications received after Monday will be considered that following week.
• We communicate approval decisions Wednesday – Friday, and schedule adoption pick-up on Saturday’s.
The adoption fee covers the vetting of our rescues. This includes:
• Spay or neuter
• The first three rounds of their puppy shots
• We keep our rescues up to date on heartworm preventative, as well as flea and tick preventative
• In our adult rescues, this covers any medical attention they may need.
How this works: You are required to take your new puppy to our vet, Woodland West Animal Hospital up until their spay/neuter.
• After completing their shots and spay/neuter, you are then allowed to take your new rescue to your personal vet!
• If you are adopting an adult, they should be fully vetted by adoption day and may not require further vetting through Puppy Haven.
Sign up and be the first to hear about new pups, events, and more!